Harloww!!!
Hey guys I'd just like to say that we all do an awesome job during trainings! We totally rockkkk. And and and we are a very fun batch don't you agree? I bet that if we work together even more, we can probably be the best hockey batch ever :) Photo-taking was hilarious, or should I say HALARIOUS? :) Trainings have been fun these (starts counting), one, two, three, four, five months and will be even more awesome for the next three years. Never give up okay guys!
And here are some photos on which you will laugh your lungs :D Oh, and just remember,
CRESCENT HOCKEY #1!





Well bye for now guys. And good luck to all the people (Beverly) playing in 6/7-a-side on Monday/Tuesday. Andandand, remember to tell Ms Ang/Coach whether you are going for training or not on Thursday as it's the leadership camp.
Ciao! Uma Potato Keeper :)
Labels: Peekchaaas.